This page contains links related to the UCSC Genome Browser poster presented by Angie at the 12th International Meeting on Human Genome Variation and Complex Genome Analysis, Sep. 8-10, 2011 (HGV2011 http://www.hgvmeeting.org/hgv2011/)
UCSC Genome Browser poster
View poster screenshots in the Genome Browser
I made these sessions in a very wide web browser window; if they are too wide for your window, try clicking the "resize" button below the track image.
- Landscape of a chromosome
- Homing in on Disease Genes
- Regulation, Conservation, Variation
- Haplotypes Near Regulatory SNP Note: this session is on our test server until the next software release! Data and software on our test server may be unstable.
- Resequencing: Reads to Variants Note: this session is on our test server until the next software release! Data and software on our test server may be unstable.
- Search for answers in our mail list archives: http://genome.ucsc.edu/contacts.html
- Email a new question to our actively monitored list email@example.com
- OpenHelix's free training materials: http://www.openhelix.com/downloads/ucsc/